[seul-edu] Fw: Re: Educational Accounting Systems

Here's a discussion I've been having with Edward Moriarity.  If
anyone is interested in working on this, please contact him
directly (and let us know too, of course).   BTW, I've come
across three different Business BASIC interpreters for Linux, so
there may be options beyond hand-converting their code to Python
or Perl or something.  Here are the URLs for all three:

Production BASIC <http://probasic.sourceforge.net/>
ProvideX from Edias <http://www.edias.com>
BBj from BASIS <http://www.basis.com/devtools/bbj/>.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.