Re: [seul-edu] programming courses for 6 th grades

Dave, Dave, Dave, don't you pore fastidiously over our software page?  There's glogo, which is (I believe) a graphic front end to UCBlogo for Linux.  And while we're at it, why hasn't anyone mentioned Tcl/Tk as something for these kids to learn?

?

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.