[seul-edu] PythonCard project anounce

Hello!

It seems, people are enthusiastic to revive HyperCard-like visual tools
using Python programming language!

For those who want to join:

mailto:pythoncard-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

N.B. It's not purely Linux project, but certainly Open Source

I am not sure who will lead, but discussion is going on.

PythonCard is similar to HyperCard, MetaCard, etc, so the project could be
interesting for educators.

As with my QZB, no code produced yet, but I hope to convert my QZB ideas
into this project.

PythonCard needs CVS and I hope SEUL could provide it, because PythonCard
is very well under Simple End User Linux coverage.

I also hope for Wiki for more quality discussion of design.

Could anybody confirm I can promise CVS space+Wiki for
PythonCard efforts?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd@onego.ru _/
_/ Thursday, June 21, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/