[seul-edu] Announcing the Tux Typing 0.9 Release

We are very pleased to announce our latest release of Tux Typing (the
educational typing tutor game starring Tux, the Linux Penguin), version 0.9!

This release marks a major stability increase, as well as many bug and feature
fixes. We also have binary packages available for Linux x86 RPM based
machines as well as BeOS and Win32.

Changes Since 0.8:
	* Fixed the tutorial screen crashing bugs (yahoo!)
	* Fixed "yellow outline" graphic bug
	* GIF->PNG image transition
	* SDL & cross-platform (non-POSIX) build fixes
	* Added Keyboard Support in Menu
	* Fixed Tux anim bug (when keys held down)
	* "Congrats" bug fix
	* Many, many, many bug fixes!
	* Win32 support.

Tux Typing homepage: