Re: [seul-edu] Announcing the Tux Typing 0.9 Release

Right now I really don't have much time available to work on this project
with Doug (intentions were good, time just ran away...).  If you are
willing to start working on this, I will help in any way possible.  I can
furnish examples of Linux in the desktop in public k-5 education.  I can
also get you the ability to interview administrators involved in the
project, etc.  Please keep in touch on this, and I am sure we can get a
rather well finished document together before Linux World San Fran, that
we can have available at the SEUL/edu & OSEF.org booth in the .org
provilian (I will be helping to man the SEUL/edu booth, in exchange for
colocating the OSEF booth, as it does not really make sense for us to have
two booths at the confernce).

You can email me off list at hmcgrego@osef.org

			Harry

--