Re: [seul-edu] Fw: [LUG] Open source invites terrorism - study?

On Wednesday 05 June 2002 12:28 pm, paul wrote:
> Any comments on the latest from the MS camp,  if someone said this about
> their software,  then they would be sued for lible.

It will be ignored.  This is not exactly a well-known or influential group.

I actually agree with most of the ideas presented on the other parts of their
Web site -- my political affiliation is Libertarian -- but they have clearly
shot themselves in the foot on this one.  It's pretty clear that all of their
"research" came from only one source:  there is only one other entity,
anywhere in the world, that is saying the same things they will say in the
upcoming report.  And they are repeating it almost word for word.

I hope that their stupidity does not damage the great Libertarian ideas that
they are promoting elsewhere on their site.

Ken Barber
--
"It's so much easier to pass judgement on a man than on an idea.  Though how
in hell one passes judgement on a man without considering the content of his