[seul-edu] Multi-platform install program

I just came across this (InstallBase MPI):

http://freshmeat.net/projects/installbase/?topic_id=861%2C865%2C257

It's not specifically educational, but I thought it might be of
interest here.

BTW, you'll notice a new addition to my sig.  I've signed up with
Affero at http://www.affero.com in the hope that I can generate some
donations for Schoolforge and some other organizations near to my
heart.  I didn't include SEUL/edu because we're not set up to accept
funds and frankly, we don't need them to do what we're doing.  I
encourage you all to go to the website listed above and look at what
Affero is doing, then think about joining.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: