[seul-edu] Linux in Education Book talk moved to

Dear All,

Those interested in a Linux/Open Source book for education are invited
to join the sfbook mailing list:

I have subscribed the seven of whom I am sure. We'll build from there.

We are discussing the pros and cons of a wiki vs cvs or both for the
container.  The story's progress, at least, will be posted on
www.schoolforge.org.uk, sfzwiki.opensourceschools.org and
news.schoolforge.net -- at least. Next, we will move on to a preliminary
structure agreement and a list of likely authors.  We hope to be calling
on many of you successfully for a "chapter" or so.

Best wishes,

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org