Re: Gradebooks

In message <36E17C67.B8BD544E@sympatico.ca>, grademachine@sympatico.ca writes:
>May I invite you to have a look at Grade Machine? Please visit my web
>site for a complete overview of Grade Machine's features and functions.
>I look forward to your reaction and reply.
>
>Graham Fawcett [Authorized reseller]
>

>http://www3.sympatico.ca/grademachine

I looked at your website, and it looks like it might be useful. I can't tell
much, because I don't use gradebooks myself, and there wasn't any code to
look at.

You mention only windows and macintosh versions -- this means that the
software is currently useless to us. Are you considering a Linux port?
A Linux port might be simpler than you expect -- for instance, companies
like Abacus Research & Development Inc. (http://www.ardi.com/) can help
tremendously by providing "wrapper" programs to help run Macintosh code
under Linux, or by providing technical assistance.

Let us know if you want help in researching this topic.

--Roger