Micah Yoder wrote:

> Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've uploaded GTK Dr Geo WIP 0.7.2.
> > New in this version:
> > . object selection enhanced
> > . fixed bug who caused seg. fault
> > . some other I forgot (oops!)
> >
> > It's worth downloading it if you've 0.7.0 or 0.7.1
>
> Hmm...  I just tried it for the first time, and the only thing I could
> do was draw points!  Am I missing something?

Yes, you miss the update ;-)
You can now draw line, segment, circle, property object (parallel,
orthogonal, transformed), intersection between object but not yet
macroconstruction or any other object where i need to render some text
as i don't know yet how to do.
Also you can move moveable object but I don't implement the bubble on
the canvas yet. This will be the next thing.

Feed back welcome!

Bye

--
Hilaire Fernandes