Math project help

Over the past week or so I've had a couple of people contact me and ask
how they could get involved in a mathematics project for Linux.  I've
directed them to join our group and to check out the projects page.  I'm
pretty sure both have done so.  Hilaire and Odile, your projects are the
two that are specifically about math.  Could either of you use some
help?  Someone else asked awhile ago (Bill Tihen, was it you?) about a
Linux equivalent to Derive.  That might be something to look into.  If
either of the people who asked me about math projects (or anyone else,
for that matter) is interested in helping Hilaire or Odile in whatever
ways they need or wants to take a stab at getting a Derive-equivalent
started, please contact one of us directly or post something to this
mailing list.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a