Linux at Kern County Superintendents Office.

This is an update of something I saw at LinuxWorld.

I was mistaken.  The product involved was actually a gateway server for
internet use.  It is a commercial product that feeds the internet access
...from every student terminal to the Superintendents desk...

The value in the product is it allows for full control of accessible
sites, so kids cannot get in trouble.

I runs on Caldera's distribution and is considered a business partner.
I still (weeks later) have had no response from Kern County on this...
Haven't found the right person, I guess.

If there is an interest or curiosity, I can reply direct or post to the
group, but as it is Commercial.... I prefer not to.

Bill Ries-Knight