Re: [seul-edu] Web troubles alleviated slightly...

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, TJ Miller jr wrote:

> Discovered that server was set for only 48 concurrent connections (ack!)
It happens in the best families :)

> Mirrors: please let me know when you have it up - I'll be home at
> heretic@spark.org, so it will be easier if you notify me there. I'll
> pass word on to Linux Today, and perhaps we can get this load spread out
> some :)
You've been a nice boy and deserve some prize :) ;), although it seems you
don't like my favorite editor :) :)

You have been awarded an European mirror, it is not the fastest machine
in the world but sits on a very fast network and has been humming along
for several years without a hick-up. Your course is at:

http://vgg.sci.uma.es/linux-intro/

and for FTP freaks at:
ftp://ftp.uma.es/pub/Linux/intro

Please, next time don't use absolute URLs.

Greetings, Vic