Re: [seul-edu] Tux on the Upper West Side

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, jeff covey wrote:

> i'm surprised this hasn't already been mentioned:
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/03/03/033231&mode=thread

Yeah, I've been a bit remiss with mentioning everything I see having to do
with Linux in education.  I think Beacon School has come up here before,
though, as I remember the writing mentoring program that was alluded to on
/.  I think Chris Lehmann is (or was) on this mailing list, too.

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government