Re: [seul-edu] O'Reilly interview with Jeff Elkner

Hi Doug!

The media coverage is helping a lot in two ways.

1.  It helps legitimize our efforts in the eyes of the school administration
by bringing positive attention to Arlington County Public Schools, and it
demonstrates that we may indeed be on to something.

2. It puts us in touch with other folks interested in doing similar things
and/or in working with us on our current projects.

At present, I am hoping to hear from some experienced programmers interested in
developing free educational software (maybe even from the SEUL list!? ;-)  The
time is right for OpenClassroom technology to be developed, and if we do it now
we have the potential for widespread use of our tools.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va