[seul-edu] Status of SEUL/edu-supported projects

Could each of you who's listed as the leader of a project on our projects
page post a short message to this mailing list letting us know what the
status of your project is?  I've tried to keep up with where each of them
are, but I think it would be better for the list if such info came from the
project leaders themselves rather than from me.  Thanks for your help.  I
realize we're all busy with many things, but please take a few minutes to
update us, OK?

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government