Re: [seul-edu] 2nd try to get some discussion on Linux and home schooling

   Hi, Phil.

  My family and three kids, 8, 6, and 4 are now living in The
Netherlands and we would really have use of english Homeschooling
program.

  How can I learn more about your homeschooling program?

  Would you use any help from me?

Regards,

   Petr

--
                                                    Petr Vicherek

Gloria in excelsis Deo et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis