Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

I am in a highly interesting posistion with regard to this list.  I am 21
years old, and have been employed by the school district that I graduated
from ever since I graduated in a technical capacity.  Despartley looking
for other employment, however (not that I don't like working in
education, simply that there is no way they could pay me enough money for
my skills.  I'm beginning to painfully realize this.).  Anyhow, I would
like to play around with Linux at work, and I know several students who
also would.  However, the problem that I have is the lack of hardware and
also the lack of administrative support.  I can't even come up with
hardware to help me run my lab effeciently (which BTW, with Linux,
netatalk, and RevRDist is a breeze I hear for Mac management), let alone
hardware for students to experiment on.  I would also like to start a
Cisco Networking Academy, but the problem would be to find a qualified
instructor.  The instructor must be a CCNA, the problem is that because I
am not a certified teacher, I can't teach!  And finding someone who IS a
certiifed teacher who is willing and technically inclined enough to go get
a CCNA would be next to impossible.  Anyhow, enough with my ranting at
the state of education today, does anyone have any solutions to my
numerous problems?

kernel panic:  cannot read from /dev/caffeine.

"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"
  -- Henry David Thoereau