[seul-edu] Online Quiz Program

I have noticed that there are a lot of new members on this mailing list. I
am with the online quiz program. We are trying to create a web based quiz
and testing system. We are in the early development stages, so there is a
lot to do. I would like to invite anyone who is interested to joing our
project mailing list it is quiztg@seul.org. To joing simply send a message
to majordomo@seul.org with subscribe quiztg in the body of the
message.

Regards,
Stephen Quam

Stephen Quam					Everybody dies. What matters is
LUG Project Director				what you do between now and when
CSA Co-Chair (Director of External Affairs)	it happens to you.
EC 3.702					  -OSC