[seul-edu] [Fwd: New Linux class]

I'm forwarding this message to the list since I know that there are a
number of people here from the San Francisco area.  Could some of you (Ray,
Joe Arruda, etc.) contact Emilio and see how we can help him?  Possibly the
SVLUG could get involved too.  This is certainly community outreach.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just