Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Summer Tech camps]

I think there are a few things like this out here in the Bay Area, but I
have never looked into them.  I know if its internships, both VA and
Linuxcare are looking.  I'm sure there are more...

An OSS camp might be a good idea to push for as a future project.

--
Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist		|	sourceforge.net