Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Summer Tech camps]

    Long time since I've been to summer camp.  Although there are two that I
know of that will be technology oriented.  Partially linux oriented but
linux isn't the focus.
    The first that I know of is,  Camp CAEN, which is run on the University
of Michigan's engineering campus.  Its usually all computer science related,
mostly dealing with programming.  try..  http://campcaen.engin.umich.edu  I
believe this is focused at the age of 14 to 17 years of age.  (UofM is in
Ann Arbor, MI)
    The second I know of is one run by Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
(located in Terre Haute, Indiana)  Its called Operation Catapult.  It
actually has many focuses, everything from mechanical engineering to
computer engineering, and computer science.  Although I don't think it is
very linux oriented.  I don't know the URL of the camp, but Rose-Hulman can
be located at http://www.rose-hulman.edu  This camp is for students entering
their senior year of high school.
    I hope this was helpful, and was related to what you were looking for.
        bradley burnside.