Re: [seul-edu] Sender: owner-seul-edu@seul.org

thanks Doug:

what i want exactly is to have a training room that i
can use linux os to train peoble all kind of linux
applications and how to use Linux in creating
educational networks and labs using only linux based
solutions.

i will be more than happy to tell you about the arabic
stuff.

thanks

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> Ali ISMAIL wrote:
>
> > it is always great to see what you are doing, so
far as
> > arabic speakers our main focus is to arabize so
linux
> > docs and training materials.
> >
> > anybody knows some URL that ican down load Computer
> > Based training software? thnaks
>
> Ali,
>
>    Can you be more specific on what you\'re looking
for?  Do you want
> things to do with learning how to use Linux, or how
to teach other
> things using Linux, or how to use Linux in creating
educational networks
> and labs, or something else?  For how to use Linux,
try:

> <http://nicc777.tripod.com/luc/index.htm>
> This is the Linux User Course, by Nico Coetzee.
>
> <http://www.seul.org/edu/linux-intro/>
> This is the Introduction to GNU/Linux, by TJ Miller,
Jr.

> If you decide to translate these into Arabic, please
let us know here,
> and contact the authors directly so they can link to
your translations,
> OK?
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 Even if you\'re on the right
track,
> Data Network Coordinator  you\'ll get run over if you
just
> Bloomsburg University     sit there.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers

Ali ISMAIL