[seul-edu] [Fwd: Another bite about the editorial :)]

I'm forwarding this message from Jaime Herazo from Barranquilla, Colombia, with his
permission.  He's joined this mailing list, so you can reply to him here if you
like.  Welcome, Jaime!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just