Re: [seul-edu] long usernames?

You may run into some login problems if you do go more than 8, as the login
program will only deal with the first 8 (at least on 6.1 and below)  You
will also get truncated owner names on the directory listings.

Most likely you would be better off sticking with the traditional 8
character login.

Mike