Re: [seul-edu] Presentation Software

> On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Keith O'Hara wrote:
>
> > Has anyone had any luck with any open source presentation software.  I know
> > LaTeX can be used, but can anyone point me in the right direction.
> >
> > I am about to do a presentation about open source software, and it really
> > would be very hypocritical of me to use Power Point :)

Another option is to produce an HTML presentation.   You just need to have the
proper navigation links on each page.  Also, I think KOffice has a good
presentation program (and as previous person said Star Office does also
[the problem I have with Star Office is that it is such "big" application.
 I thought it would be fine on my Celeron 400, but no dice...it crawls...
 though I think part of the problem is with my video.]...james