Re: [seul-edu] Presentation Software

While not exactly "open source" I have had very good luck with ThinkFree Office.  Their presentation system is compatible with power point and since it is pure java it'll run on window, linux, Mac, you name it.

http://www.thinkfree.com

A free trial is available and it's VERY inexpensive.

Good Luck,

Wally