Re: [seul-edu] Presentation Software

I agree that StarOffice has an excellent presentation package, and is _very_
comparable to PowerPoint.  StarOffice is also free software and open-source.
  I have used StarOffice for all of my presentations lately.

I tried KPresenter and I was not impressed.  In fact, I would not recommend
using the Koffice suite at all, as it is still very buggy and lacks
functionality.

Finally, the option of creating html presentations is a very good idea, as
html can be presented on _all_ platforms (provided they have a web browser).
  One can find a plethora of wysiwyg sitebuilders by simply entering a
search for them at <www.google.com>.

Have Fun Folks,

Matthew M. Schmidt