[seul-edu] [Fwd: information]

We received this last night.  Thanks for the recommendation, Chris!  If any of
you can help Amos, please contact him directly.  Harry, the contacts you made
with the NYC schools people at LWE might be useful here?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid