RE: [seul-edu] Fw: yet another education project: it4school

It looks like it may have potential but the demo is too buggy to tell
anything more at this point. All I could do was log in as an admin and look
around.

I do like the Zope implementation. That will make it easy to build this into
existing systems like what I use at school.

jmellen

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA Reporter / Television Producer