[seul-edu] Fw: it4school, another education project.

I know I posted substantially the same message a few days ago,
but Jay added a bit to it (as part of his request for a listing
on the SEUL/edu projects page) so I decided to repost it.  Karl,
could you look this over and add it to the projects page at your
discretion?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.