[seul-edu] New educational app--language

New on Freshmeat:

http://www.kyne.com.au/~mark/software.html

Lexter is a real-time word puzzle for text terminals. Arrange the
falling letters into words to score points.  Lexter supports
internationalization and multiple dictionaries. The package contains
English and French dictionaries, but needs a French gettext
translation for the in game text. If anyone would like to translate
Lexter to another language I'll include any "po" files I received in
the next version.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid