Re: [seul-edu] News: Simputer for the masses set for takeoff

Hmm.  I thought I sent out info about the Simputer on this list
way back in Jan.

Harish

--
Harish Pillay 9v1hp, Chief Technology Officer
I Q m i n d . c o m -- Where Learning Never Ceases

http://www.iqmind.com
w 65.6323.6838 x 12   f 65.6323.0208