Re: [seul-edu] Groupwise for Linux?

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 04:50, Chris wrote:
> It occurred to me while fighting w/ Novel's Groupwise software (on the
> MacOS and Win98/NT platforms) that there's got to be other software out
> there....maybe there's even Linux software out there.

If you can handle closed or closedish software, the stuff from Bynari
(http://www.bynari.com/) seems to work well, and hp OpenMail has been
reincarnated as SansungContact (http://www.samsungcontact.com/).

Both of these replace Exchange at the server end (ie do most of what
GroupWise does) but without the fragility, Bynari also has a suitable
calendaring (etc) mail client to match.

Cheers; Leon