Re: [seul-edu] Unsubscribe Please

Bill wrote:

> On Wednesday 13 March 2002 13:42, you wrote:
> > majames wrote:
> > > Unsubscribe me please.
> > >

> > > Matt
> >
> >  From the headers on every message you get from this list:

> Chris, with all due deference, are you aware that that information does not
> show up in Kmail set to show standard headers?

Don't get too exercised about this kind of thing, folks.  When I see these
messages I immediately unsubscribe the people asking, so they shouldn't occur
too frequently.  Since this isn't a particularly technical list I don't expect
most folks would know how to view full headers for their email messages or
realize that we put administrative info like this in them.