Re: [seul-edu] Sourceforge Petition

I actually spoke to Pat McGovern(?) I think it was about it and It was in the
planning. After that I spoke to someone else cant remember whom it was and they
said they wanted to make it a joint foundry with some other item (cant remember
which one off hand), Then I spoke to someone and they mentioned maybe after
they upgraded the foundry code base. I have been after them for about a year
now and that just a bit long. I figure with a petition that shows a lot of
interest maybe they will continue to move forward on this.

Maybe.

Matt Jezorek

Blue Linux For Education http://www.bluelinux.org