Re: [seul-edu] Sourceforge Petition

On 16 Mar 2002, Samuel Hart wrote:

> AFAIK, SourceForge was planning on doing an educational Foundry
for a
> while now (I rec'd word from someone in SF who was working on it
several
> months ago... but I have been out of the loop since then)
>
> Was anyone else contacted by that person (I forgte their name)? If
so,
> anyone still have the e-mail address?

The person was most likely John Mark Walker (he and I were part of
VA's
former Community Developer Relations group).  he is
johnmark@vasoftware.com

Or someone can call me directly at 1.510.683.6730 with questions.

Joseph E. Arruda        |       www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist     |       sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems        |       www.osdn.com
z@valinux.com           |       www.linux.com