[seul-edu] [Fwd: articles about free software in schools]

I'm forwarding this with Peter's permission.  I'm not the one to write such
a report for US schools, but I'd like some of us to step up here and do
so.  I know there are people on these lists from many countries who write
about Linux acceptance in their own schools.  Could you all think about
contacting Peter and helping him in this book?  I'd like to see replies
from the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, France, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Brazil,
Colombia, Australia, and New Zealand at the least (those are countries that
I _know_ have people on one of the other of these mailing lists who are
active in promoting Linux in their schools).  I'd also like to see a reply
from Greece, as I know there was a push last year to get Linux labs in the
high schools (by the US definition) there, but I'm not sure that any of our
Greek members are directly involved in that.  Still, could you forward this
message to some Greek educators who could help?  Thanks, everyone!