RE: [seul-edu] concept mapping app

I think this might be a good project if you can pull it off. There are
desktop tools, notably Dia, which is good but still quite basic, and
there are high-end, engineering-oriented tools, which come with high-end
learning and installation curves. Your Web-based idea with gd could be
quite useful, I suspect, as there is _so_ much interest in concept
mapping in schools these days -- and most of them are buying the app
called Inspiration. It's something with which they cannot do without.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *

http://members.iteachnet.org/
http://www.opensourceschools.org/

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain