[seul-edu] I: ALT Linux Master 2.2 released

	Hello,
this could be of some interest to some of you.

We've released Master 2.2 [1] (frankly, almost two weeks ago :)
-- it has quite decent choice of educational and multimedia
software, and the list is continuously growing.

In fact, that's how I try to participate in "ISO project" since
the best I can do is to package up yet another good piece of
code [2].  All the other infrastructure is already in place :)

As we use Debian's menu and apt-get (apt-rpm in fact), the
packages seem to be quite usable as a "shell" for actual
software.

[1] http://altlinux.org/?module=master
[2] http://altlinux.org/?module=sisyphus

--