Re: [seul-edu] Phase 1: EduGames

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 16:21, Jeff Blain wrote:

> I will go back through these this weekend and start
> installing/testing/commenting. I already have a few installed.
>
> One question though... Which Debian dist will be most useful for our
> purposes? I have a sid as well as a stable box, and can easily setup a
> testing dist as well.

For Phase 2 eval purposes, it doesn't matter what distro you use.  We're
evaluating the apps for their educational utility, not for any technical
reasons.  Once an app passes Phase 2, the packagers will work on distro
applicability.  Of course, our intent is that the apps work on pretty
much _every_ distro.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain