From: owner-seul-edu@seul.org [mailto:owner-seul-edu@seul.org] On Behalf
Of Doug Loss
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:49 AM
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: [seul-edu] ISO progress

<snip>

Phase 3

Darryl Palmer has done us a tremendous favor in beginning to package
some of the apps that have passed Phase 2
(http://www.seul.org/edu/Phase2.txt).  I'd like to see more people work
on this aspect of the project, but not to the neglect of the first two
phases.  Darryl, if others step forward to help with the packaging,
would you be willing to coordinate the efforts?