Re: EDU Win Lab

Unless you absloutly need win9x security (best bet would be a ghost image
every morning...), fortress is not very good.  It makes a PII 300 with
64MB ram perform like a P233MMX with 32MB ram.  That is becouse it traps
system calls.  What I am looking for does not neccessarly have to prevent
the student from modifying it during that session (though it would be nice
to have some options in an rc file to set), but what files I need to give
the students read access to, but take away write access.

			Harry