Re: [Fwd: Invitation to join seul-edu]

> >> As far as translations go, I think it would take a fair bit of work, as
> >> these are all non-trivial high-school level (at least) level physics and
> >> chem apps; though I'm bilingual, my technical french is lacking. There
> >> are a couple of francophones on the list, tho.
>
> Gosh, now I feel like a matchmaker.  Pete, Odile, between the two of you are
> all the bases covered, or is there some other task involved here that neither
> of you feel ready to take on?  If you can see a place where a third person
> would be helpful, let us know.  Oh, and let Ghislain know that you plan to help
> him.  I'm sure he'll appreciate that his request met with some positive
> response.

Ghislain has already internationalised his applications. The translator
just need to work on the *.po files. Peter you can contact him directly
to translate the application and see wich french terms are problematic
to translate

NB: normaly the translator only work on extracted file *.po.
There is no technical problem to translate.

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org