"Schools don't buy enough software"

Found on slashdot.org:

   SIIA complains schools don't buy enough software

            News Posted by Hemos on Sunday May 23, @02:14AM EDT
                         from the no-buy-more dept.
      (CNN:  http://cnn.com/TECH/computing/9905/21/k12.idg/index.html )

   John writes "CNN is reporting on study by a software trade group which
    seems to claim that schools aren't spending enough on software. This
   begs a few questions. One of them is, what sorts of software is useful
   for schools? (Other than Oregon Trail, of course!) " *sigh* How do you
              explain that money doesn't enumerate all value?

                              ( Read More... )

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Sunday, May 23, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1