Re: Data Visualization software

quotes@deskmail.com wrote:

> Just read this on Slashdot, perhaps they're useful for seul-edu readers.
>
> Open-sourced Data Visualization softwares:

[snip]

I took a look at all these.  They're extremely interesting, but I
suspect they may be a bit too advanced for the age-levels we're
targetting.  Still, I've been wrong before (I'm told--I don't actually
recall ever being wrong, you understand), so could others with a better
feel for what's appropriate for high-school-age students take a look at
these and let us know if we should include any of them on our software
page?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a