[seul-edu] Paper on Using Open Source in Campus Network

Hello all,

	Am currently planning to do a paper on using open source software
in campus network. I just want to ask for suggestions on what should i
include, any helpful URL's or tips that i would need. And also what useful
softwares should i discuss in detail. (The only open sourced SW we use
here are squid, apache, bind and mrtg on top of linux).

	Am just a newbie in this list, so if this is kinda off-topic here,
could you please be so kind as to point me to another list.

Many Thanks,

Yan
---
Ryan F. Go
Linux - Unix Systems Administrator
Center for Network Management and Services
University of San Carlos
Tel: +6332 3466268   Fax: +6332 3466265
Mobile: +63917 7160153