[seul-edu] [Fwd: WIMS, a web math educational software for Linux]

Here's a message from XIAO Gang, the author of WIMS.  This may be of
interest to a good number of us.  Please take a look at it.  And if you have
any observations about it, please mention them here and also send them
directly to the author, as he or she isn't on the seul-edu mailing list.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just