[seul-edu] Fw: LSM - Libre Software Meeting

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Jean-Claude Fernandez wrote:

> have a look at
>
> http://lsm.abul.org/lsm_fr.html
>

> could be of interest

I won't be able to make this event (July 5-9), but it looks like it
could be very interesting and useful.  Perhaps some of our French
members (and anyone else able to attend) could go and let us know what
happens.  And of course, if you find some interest in Linux in
education, invite everyone to join our groups!

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government