Re: [seul-edu] Filters for SQUID

Squid Guard is what we use at a the charterschool.

We currently have it in selevtive allow mode, and the teacher has a
script to quickly add additional sites to the allowed list.

I will see if I can grab the script, and our list of blocked sites (have
added a good 1000 more than the default).

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 202-OSEF (6733)